Umrah means to visit and intention. Umrah in Sharia: It is a visit to the House of Allaah to perform worship of Allaah and to perform ihraam, by doing tawaaf, and seeking between Safa and Marwa. And doing the required conditions before doing Umrah, such as shaving of hair. Umrah has three basic pillars: ihraam, tawaaf around the Kaaba, and the pursuit between Safa and Marwa.
Umrah pilgrim reaches the highest degree of closeness to Allaah, and Allah senses his spirit and heart. Every Muslim must try to perform it until his age is valid and has good health.
Many people around the world who didn’t able to perform hajj due to any reason such as financial difficulties perform Umrah. In order to do Umrah, they required to Obtain an Umrah visa from their specific country. Umrah visa is a special visa and every Indian required this document before entering in Saudi Arabia.
Requirements for Application of Umrah Visa:
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months.
- Color Photographs of Applicant having a white background.
- Detailed filled Visa Application form.
- Tickets for Flights should be registered before applying for umrah visa.
- Dependents(Women, Wife Children) should be accompanied by their father/husband/brother or other Mahram. Visa from
- Must Provide Attested Translated Birth and Marriage Certificates.
- Mahram has to take care of his dependents and travel with them all the time also he must be in the same flight with his dependents. Saudi Umrah Visa
- A special Vaccination Certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis is also required. The certificate must be made within 3 years or not less than 10 days before entry to Saudi Arabia or Valid for three years.
- The Mahram must travel into and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight as his wife and children. Umrah Visa from
- Vaccination Certificate against polio for children less than 15 years of age.
The procedure of Umrah Visa from India and Fees:
If you didn’t know the complex procedure to apply for Umrah visa from India by yourself it is better to find Good hajj and Umrah agent which will help in getting umrah visa from India by charging some fee of his own. procedure
Umrah visa processed by Consulate General of Saudi Arabia in Mumbai and Delhi.
- Download Umrah Visa Application form
- Print the Application form and fill all the details
- Attach Vaccination Certificates
- Marriage Certificate in case traveling with the wife.
- Birth Certificates in case travelling with children.
- Women having age more the 45 years is allowed to travel with other women groups.
- Must provide authorization letter
- Polio and Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Certificates.
Check Umrah Visa is Original or Fake Online
Guideline for Entering in Saudi Arabia:
Every country has a special requirement even after getting a visa, those who are entering in Saudi Arabia must ask their agent for prohibited things and laws of KSA.
- Do not enter with any type of fake documentation.
- Vaccination Certificates are mandatory before entering in KSA on Umrah visa.
- Umrah Visa holders allowed to visa other holy sites after getting permission from Jawazat(Passport Offices).
- Minimum Visa processing time is 4 to 5 days or more.
- Travel agencies arrage transportation according to Package.
- Local Indian rupee must be exchanged into Saudi Riyals.
- Financial Guarantee and contracts should be provided.
- If the information on passport not matches the electronic information the visa will be not issued.
- The visitor must travel within 15 days otherwise visa will be canceled.
Umrah Visa Fees Cost:
- The fee is SAR 2000 for the second time Visitors
- As per Jawazat First Time Umrah Performers don’t need to Pay Umrah Visa which is SAR 2000.
- Don’t Know About Umrah Visa Fee Applicable or Not Check Online Now
- If you haven’t got chance to get Umrah Visa for Last 24 Months you don’t need to pay additional charges.
- Also, you need a gap of two years in order to not pay for Umrah Visa Fee of SAR 2000.
- Example: if you perform Umrah in the year 2016 and again you want to perform umrah in 2017 you have to pay 2000 SAR fee.
- While if you performed umrah after 2 years in 2019 you don’t need to pay any additional fee.
Guests to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will abide by the nation’s Islamic laws and guidelines and regard its general public’s ethics and customs. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s antidrug dealing laws is strictly upheld. Violators will get serious disciplinary actions, which may even include capital punishment. Sectarian, political or religious grouping is punishable.
Leave a Reply