Ministry of Hajj(MOH) local hajj موقع الحجز الإلكتروني لحجاج الداخل – وزارة الحج Portal starts countdowns for online booking of Hajj. The exact date for when online booking portal will be started at 8 AM 1st Dhul Qa’ da (22 June 2021)(1st Dhul Qadaah 1441h) Local Hajj Booking 2021. The countdown is clearly visible on local hajj portal official website localhaj.haj.gov.sa. Only fix a number of pilgrims were allowed to perform hajj thus in case of the registration of pilgrims complete a/c to fix numbers, then online registration will be closed for more online registrations.
See Also: Local Hajj Booking Portal 2021 Launched
Hajj is one of the main pillars of Islam though from the blessings of Allah it is only compulsively once in one’s lifetime, therefore, we advise all Muslims who intend to perform Hajj that they shouldn’t begin the journey until they learn the manner in which the messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam performed it so that they can follow his perfect example obeying his command when he Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam said” take your Hajj rites from me”
From the moment that Allah subhana WA Ta’ala willed for the radiant Sun of Islam to rise he the almighty sent his final prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam with the religion of truth to make it victorious over all other religions to make clear for mankind the aspect of ignorance and misguidance they had fallen into and to make plain the reality of worship of Allah subhana wa ta’ala Islam has been established on five pillars
- One bearing witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
- two to establish the five prayers
- three to pay Zakat
- four too fast the month of Ramadhan
- five and to perform Hajj
So the Hajj is one of the pillars of Islam a person who has the means and ability has not fulfilled the duties of Islam until he performs the Hajj and it is compulsory upon every Muslim who has reached the age of maturity is sane and is living in freedom once in one’s lifetime. King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud believes firmly in the importance of his obligation and the necessity in offering the best of services for everyone who arrives to perform this religious ritual hence the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has employed its entire human and material capacities and has directed all of its ministers to the services of the guests of ar-Rahman for their comfort and safety they are surrounded by the care of Allah Azza WA JAL so don’t hesitate in taking advantage of all of these services.
From Local Hajj booking Portal residents and citizens of Saudi Arabia could select local hajj operators. This e-portal gives comprehensive details of certified local hajj operators what services they provide, their prices, location of their offices the charge for their Hajj services ranges between SR3,000 and SR11,890. The charges depended on the location of camps in MINA and transportation. The services were more good for those who buy expensive packages while fewer services were provided to those who buy low category package.
Last year the quota for pilgrims who perform Hajj is 41,000 but maybe this year the quota becomes more less. In 2016 almost 75 hajj operators may take part in Hajj Services.
In terms of facilities the low-cost category consists of normal tents with lesser facilities, the low-cost package doesn’t allow children to stay with them, there are almost six low-cost packages in the list.
While those who buy NORMAL or VIP hajj packages get wooden tents with aluminum doors other facilities may includes Air Conditioning, sofa beds, Wifi and speakers, pillows, sheet sets, comforters, shelves for luggage and shoes, carpets, artificial grass walkways, special toilets were set up for each 30 hajjis while one for special persons.
Types of Local Hajj Packages 2021:
Learn More about Local Hajj booking 2020 Package Details
Economical 2 (Cheapest Package)(Cancelled):
This packages costs 3,470 SAR, includes services like accommodation, transportation(economy class), lodges, mashaer train during tashreeq.
The package offers several options you can customize according to our needs, lodging at Mina camps, transportation, meals, mashaer train services. The package costs according to the services user selected, 3,450 to 4,797 SAR.
VIP or Hospitality(Cancelled): The most expensive package contains more services and special tents, transportation, Air Condition, Sofa Beds, Wi-Fi, Speakers, Pillows, Sheet sets, Comforters, Shelves for luggage and shoes, Carpets, Artificial grass walkways, Special toilets, etc.
Local Hajj Booking Portal 2021
- Visit the hajj portal 2019 official website: https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa/
- In Menu there are several option Packages Hajj Companies and Inquires, Select Packages and Reservation, and go to Reservation Request
- On the first step, you need to Generate and Search Hajj Package For this select how many Males and Females Pilgrims, your current residence city, and package type. Note: On low-cost package, Female Passenger must travel with Mehram but it is allowed in normal or higher packages.
- Ones you click on submit button you will see Hajj Operators in your city with their package types, facilities and rates.
- Now click on book button. Must consider that there are three package Normal, low and high select which you want.
- On next step applicant need to verify his Mobile number after entering mobile number you ill receive code from MOH enter the code to verify the number.
- After verification enters the iqama number and date of birth of each pilgrim, next select when you leave mina. Agree with terms and condition and Must read all the rules.
- In next step you will need to add NOSOK type
- Must read all the rules carefully especially Hajj instructions and cancellation rules in case you don’t want to perform hajj.
- Now in this page you will see the final reservation information, make sure all of this information is according to Iqama specified.
- On final step, you would clearly see it is asking for payment.
- Pay your amount through SADAD payment using sadad number and biller code How to Pay for Local Hajj Tasreeh through Bank.
Collect you hajj tasreeh from agent, you can also print hajj permit online.
Ismail Hassan ibrahim
Local hajj booking?
Is it possible to bring the children for hajj?
I have 3 children (1, 7, and 9 yr old), how to register them for hajj and how much does it cost? Thank you.
Salam, any idea of Haj as a Mahram. I have done Haj alone last year, this year I am planning to go with my wife. I know there is an option to apply as a Mahram but will they allow as I have done Haj last year.
have u got any update regarding ur question..as im in the same boat..
Salam, yes it’s possible. But your haj operator has to put extra effort to get the Haj Tasreh for you as a Mahram. As he has to go to jawazat office to get the approval manually. You have to get the assurity from your haj group. No one is giving 100% assurity that’s the only risk.
wsalam bro i spoke to them today they send me my wife tasree n ask me to wait until 1st zil hajj..as they need to do some process from jawazat..cant we do the same from our end..pls revert jazakallah khair
1 more doubt y do they hav to wait till 1 zil haj.. cant they do the process now..so that we ll hv some time to take a decision.
Let’s be in touch on my mobile 0566661025.
Salam Brother.. is the haj Tasreh of your wife ready now. I have not received yet. You can go yourself but the issue is the same. They donot entertain before 1st zIL haj. But as you have your wife Tasreh you can try. Which city you are IN and who is your Haj operator?
my wife tasree is ready
they send me copy via wassup
jeddah..my HO is
شركة أبناء عبدالله نصر الدين
Good. Did they gave a Tasreh form to sign and send back to them. Also are they hopeful that your Tasreh will also come .InshaAllah
no nothing been given to sign..
they r hopeful but u know them as we cant rely on them 100%
whn we made a payment we got a msg says the permit is approved by MOI..what does it means?
the haj website crashed immediately after 8am on 24th july (today)
I am hitting the refresh page like since 5 hours without any success.
kazi kuch hua me to ab thuk guya bar bar refresh kar ky
Sorry! Something went wrong.
Sorry for inconvenience, an unexpected error has occured, Please try again !
take me to Home Page .
if the error remains please contact customer support.
this type massage disply
The haj website is repeatedly crashing due to increased load.
I have completed the procedure just few hours ago. Here are some tips
1. Try refreshing the page again and again. This procedure has 7_8 pages and the system can crash any moment bringing you to the first page. If this happens then try again.
2. Chrome is worse at opening localhaj.haj.gov.sa, internet explorer and Firefox are a touch better
3. Try to open this website from different computers
4. The best time to open is at salah time, and probably late night so try your luck.
5. The low and intermediate cost seats d b limited so try again and again until you are successful
I think individuals should check every parameters
I was not aware about hijri date and this was my mistake due to which perhaps, I couldn’t get low cost package. I just checked the date that registration will start on 4th August which was wrong, it was 24th July,2017 although in brackets its written correct date but I didnt pay attention on it , it was my mistake. So ultimately when I went to local.hajj site and it was not working due to users load I switched to this public website for any updated news regarding registration date I got this above statement that i will start on 4th August and I just stopped to struggle on hajj website and back to my office work but after 2-3 hours I eventually went to hajj site and see only normal packages are available there was no low cost package. I am not blaming any one but any news must upload before every content authentication. any way I am also aware that in my fate low cost was not possible may be Allah SWT would have some secret on it but my purpose is to just highlight that wrong information.
I also know that within 1 hour low cost packages are finished every year but please double check your news before uploading. I also appreciate the admin and all peoples for sharing their ideas and for helping each others from this forum.
Any way keep it up guys.
May Allah bless us.
can i change the reservation of hajj 2021.