Ministry of Hajj(MOH) starts countdowns for online booking of local Hajj. The exact date for when the online booking portal is yet to be announced but it usually starts 21 days before the date of the hajj at 8 AM 15th Dhul Qadah, 1445h (23 May 2024). The countdown is clearly visible on the local hajj portal’s official website localhaj.haj.gov.sa. Only a number of pilgrims were allowed to perform hajj thus in case of the registration of pilgrims complete a/c to fix numbers, then online registration will be closed for more online registrations.
See Also: Local Hajj Booking Portal 2024 Launched
Hajj is one of the main pillars of Islam though, from the blessings of Allah, it is only compulsively once in one’s lifetime. It is advised to all Muslims who intend to perform Hajj that they shouldn’t begin the journey until they learn the manner in which the Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam performed. It so that they can follow his perfect example obeying his command when he Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam said” take your Hajj rites from me”
- One bearing witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
- to establish the five prayers
- to pay Zakat
- to fast the month of Ramadhan
- to perform Hajj
Local Hajj 2024 Dates
The dates for Hajj in 2024 are expected to fall between Friday, June 14, and Wednesday, June 19. The booking for local hajj is based on a history of how many hajj are performed by the applicant if he/she performed a hajj in the previous year priority is given to those who are performing hajj for the first time.
Hajj registration will be closed whenever the number of pilgrims allowed is fulfilled.
Local Hajj 2024 Packages
Economical 2 (Package):
This package costs 3,470 SAR and includes services like accommodation, transportation(economy class), lodges, mashaer train during three.
The package offers several options you can customize according to our needs, lodging at Mina camps, transportation, meals, mashaer train services.
The package costs according to the services the user selected, 3,450 to 4,797 SAR.
VIP or Hospitality: The most expensive package contains more services and special tents, transportation, Air Condition, Sofa Beds, Wi-Fi, Speakers, Pillows, Sheet sets, Comforters, Shelves for luggage and shoes, Carpets, Artificial grass walkways, Special toilets, etc.
- Proof of Local Hajj registration(Tasreeh)
- National identity Card (iqama)
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination
- Meningitis vaccine
After the 2020 Coronavirus outbreak, special guidelines have been given by the Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia for vaccination, every pilgrim should be vaccinated with 2 COVID-19 vaccine shots and 1 booster dose. Other than COVID pilgrims should administrated with Influenza and Meningitis Vaccines.
The domestic pilgrims can see which vaccines are required for hajj and reserve appointments for the vaccinations via the “Sehaty” app to “ensure a healthy and safe” pilgrimage.
Only individuals older than 12 years of age can perform hajj. Please make sure to follow guidelines given by hajj Ministry and try not to bring persons who are chronically ill.
From the year 2023, the Saudi Hajj ministry abolished the law of Mahram, now females can travel alone and can perform hajj without bringing mahram with them.
Local Hajj Booking Portal 2024
- Visit the Hajj Portal 2024 official website: https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa/
- In the Menu, there are several options Packages Hajj Companies and Inquires, Select Packages and Reservation, and go to Reservation Request
- On the first step, you need to Generate and Search Hajj Package For this select how many Males and Females Pilgrims, your current residence city, and package type.
- Once you click on the submit button you will see Hajj Operators in your city with their package types, facilities, and rates.
- Now click on the book button. Must consider that there are three package Normal, low and high select which you want.
- In the next step applicant needs to verify his Mobile number after entering his mobile number you will receive a code from MOH. Enter the code to verify the number.
- After verification type the iqama number and date of birth of each pilgrim, next select when you leave mina. Agree with terms and conditions and Must read all the rules.
- In next step, you will need to add the NOSOK type
- Must read all the rules carefully especially Hajj instructions and cancellation rules in case you don’t want to perform hajj.
- Now on this page, you will see the final reservation information, make sure all of this information is according to the Iqama specified.
- In the final step, you would clearly see it is asking for payment.
- Pay your amount through SADAD payment using the SADAD number and biller code How to Pay for Local Hajj Tasreeh through Bank.
Collect your hajj tree from an agent, you can also print your hajj permit online.