MOI ksa already given all of details under iqama number on absher account such as iqama expiry dates, profession, visa status but to get these information absher account is mandatory for any reason if you don’t have absher account and want to know about your iqama details. You just have to send sponsor iqama number with your iqama number after that they i’ll send you an SMS notification in which iqama details were enclosed. To Join MOI absher account see procedure here.
How to Get Sms of Ikama Expiry and Validity:
Open your mobile phone dialer and enter the following format
Send this message to:
STC (Sawa) 888994
- Open the official website of moi.gov.sa and change the language of the website to English
- Than Click on E services tab from main menu.
- Click on Passports from left sidebar of website.
- Than click on Query Iqama Expiry Service.
- You can see two boxes enter iqama no. in first box and image code in the second
- Click submit to see your iqama expiry date.