SIM activation in Saudi Arabia is no more a difficult thing I define previously that what is this new service called Wathiq Service is and what are it main feature which helps Saudi’s to activate their Sim using their online absher account. All this new service starts from when Deputy Primer and Minister of Interior asked National Information Cell(NIC) to make all the manual system of Sim registration online in order to lessen the queues at customer care centers of Telecommunication company. After few days new service of Wathiq was introduced which carries all of Sim activation system online through your own moi absher account. So now you were thinking how to complete Sim activation online via wathiq service so let go but first must check if you have Registered Absher account or Not. The below method is applicable to Saudi Telecom companies of STC, Mobily, Zain, Virgin, Lebara
Method to Register SIM Online:
- First of All Login to your Abshir MOI account
- Now usually these services were hidden under “e-services Tab”
- Hovering e services tab opens new menu at the end click on Sim Card Authentication
- Which led you to Wathiq Service
- On Entrance Terms and Condition will be written read them and click on Authenticate voice and data Sim Card.
- First Step is to Authentication of Info: First Choose you SIM type, Enter mobile number and select carrier company(STC, Mobily, Zain, Virgin, Lebara)
- Second step is confirmation Make sure that all date you typed is correct. and Click on Send Authentication Request
- After that you will receive Verification Code SMS in your Mobile.
- Enter the code and again click on Send Authentication Request
- At third step You will recieve a confirmation message, ” Your authentication request for the mobile number 0XXXXXXXXX submitted to your mobile service provider. You will be informed by SMS from the service provider when the authentication process is completed
- Done: you could also be able to check authentication status by again entering on wathiq service
Leave a Reply