From MOI Saudi Arabia online system you will be able to issue Exit Re-entry Visa for Family members which were dependents on you. To get exit re entry visa for family you must be a permanent visa holder of Saudi Arabia. The aim behind providing this service online is reducing the pressure at passport department jawazat and saving the time of expatriates many of people wait for their turn for issuing of exit re-entry visa some of them waited for a long time but when their turn comes the officer shut down the process due to end of work hour.
How to get Family Exit Re-entry visa online detail process:
- First Deposit Exit Re-entry fee through online banking or ATM.
- Goto your MOI Abshir account if you already registered it if not then follow this to register your account on MOI Abshir.
- Simply go to Dashboard.
- Click on “Dependents Services” here you can see the complete list of those who were dependent on you.
- Locate the dependent for which you want to issue exit re-entry visa “Click on More details” written after each dependent.
- Now you will see all the details about your dependent.
- At the end of the page click on “Issue Visa“. If you deposit the fee of exit-reentry visa than you will see the option of passport fee deposit otherwise not.
A window will be open with several “Terms and Condition” must read them carefully so you do not get into any type of problem. Click on Ok to complete the procedure.
Must take print out and keep this with you while travelling. As MOI website is not more allowing print out of exit re-entry but you can take the print out by using visa number and confirmation number using Visa Validity Service.