Exit Reentry visa is an essential part of every worker in Saudi Arabia as this visa allows him to leave Kingdom and come again after Vacation. By using Exit Reentry visa ex-pats don’t need to apply for a visa again while coming back to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Jawawzat make several new changes to Exit reentry visa, we discuss below what are the most recent visa changes, how much exit reentry costs after new rules. Applicants can also Check Exit Re Entry Visa Status on Absher.
Exit Reentry Visa Rules 2021:
- The validity of Exit Re-Entry visa is 3 Months anyone can travel back to Saudi Arabia within this validity otherwise fine will be imposed.
- In case you don’t use an Exit Reentry visa and it expired you need to pay fine.
- If the applicant visa is issued he/she can cancel it without any fine.
- Dependents and family should travel accordingly in case they are also included in the Exit Reentry visa.
- Exit Re-entry visa fee is not refundable. Whether it is used or not used.
- Expired Exit Reentry visa could be extended using the MOFA website.
- Make sure all visa details match with applicant passport information.
Exit Reentry Visa fee 2021:
- Exit Reentry Visa fee 200SAR
- Adding more month into visa validity costs 100 SAR
- Passport validity should be 3 months while application.
- The applicant can Select a minimum return date after 7 days of visa issuance while applying online or at the return date selected while applying for a visa.