Checking UAE Labour Contract has two Options one from online mol website while secondly it can also be check using MOL smart phone application. In this guide we go through the procedure to check MOL Labour Contract using Smart Phone Application.
- First of all you need to install MOL Application, for android device user it can be download from Playstore, while iphone user could install it from Apple Store.
- After installation of app, Open It. The app comes with amazing features such as user can check Work permit, Residency services, labour contracts, inquiry services and much more.
- On Application HomePage go to Employee Services and than click on MY Contract.
- Fill in the details Passport Number, Nationality and Birth Date and Hit Submit Button.
- After some seconds the details related to Contract will came in front of screen.
- Match them with you employment details see if salary and allowance were equally given to from employer or Not.
If the details doesn’t match tell employer about this for example if employer is paying less salary than ask him to do justice if he refuse report him to Labour Court.
This app only gives text of Labor Card number, Labor Card issue date, Labor card expiry date, Type of your contract such as Limited or Unlimited, your Labor Contract Start Date, your Labor Contract end date, Designation, Basic Salary, Total Salary, allowances but to get original copy of contract you need to follow Online procedure.