Saudi Commission for Health Services(scfhs) which is resposible for training, supervising, controlling and making standards for health professions, facilitates health practitioners through its electronic system called Mumaris. The Mumaris system requires health practitioners in kingdom to register the account in SCFHS portal for getting access to all services provided by Mumaris System.
Scfhs mumaris system provides health practitioners following e-services:
Renewal of Registration/classification card
Extension of validity of Registration card
Mumaris provides Update Information service through which practitioners who have previous professional classification and registration can use their registration number to update information.
How to Make New Mumaris Account:
- First you need to visit Official Mumaris Service Portal at sso.scfhs.org.sa
- If you didn’t understand Arabic Language change it from upper left corner of website
- After that click on Practitioner New Account.
- Answer the questions and then enter you registration and classification Number.
- A new Form will be opened with many fields you have to select new registration and then enter all the details
Must enter all the information as it is stated on you file and documents after that you successfully submit registration to Mumaris system, which let you to access e-services.