The Presidency of Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques has launched an online informative portal for giving guidelines and registration facility to those Muslims who willing to perform Itikaf during month of Ramadan. Every year presidency made special arrangements for worshipers performing itikaf. This portal support 5 languages which helps to understand the Guidelines in better way. To avail this facility just
Itikaf Registration 2018: visit http://eservices.wmn.gov.sa:8081/eservices/ittikaf/ and after putting few details you get register yourself for itikaf of respective year.
In Masjid al Haram basement area is allotted for itikaf, separate shelves and safes were made. Each worshipers is given with own key for locking of their belongings securely. Only one prayer rug, pillow, light bed sheets and 2 ihram dress.
The timing of itikaf start on 20th ramazan and end after Isha prayer onn eve of Eid ul Fitr.
These are some of Guide Lines Given on Website:
- Always try to maintain cleanliness of Mosque
- Try not to discuss things in loud voices in mosque.
- Avoid things creates disturbance for worshipers.
- Try not to bring extra luggage in mosque.
- Perform and stay in area designated for itikaf.
- Not hang dresses on the corridors or the pillars of the mosque.
- Do not sleep in places of praying area during night prayer thajjud,
- It is good to take medicines of infection. flu and fever with yourself.
- Air conditioning facility is available in Masjid.
- Keep miswak and don’t bring bags/suitcases as these were not allowed only bring plastic bags to carry your luggage.
- The food is available during seheri and Iftar outside the mosque so don’t need to bring any food storage.
- Must bring cash as if you want buy some food and other stuff shops outside of mosque.
- Keep tissues with yourself.
- Try to reach as soon as possible to start your itikaf it is good to reach 1 day before. In this way you get time to understand itikaf guidelines practically.
Itikaf Registration Online:
The process is really simple you just need to enter either passport or Iqama number make sure that your iqama and passport is valid. Visit http://eservices.wmn.gov.sa:8081/eservices/ittikaf/ for registration.
For More help Must visit official website of the Presidency of Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques http://www.gph.gov.sa/