Check and Query الاستعلام عن تأشيرة خروج وعودة your exit re-entry visa validity status on muqeem.sa with your iqama no, passport number or Visa number, Visa expiry date, date of birth and iqama expiry date. With the help of Muqeem.sa مقیم by ELM digital solutions, the service is developed to ensure a smooth process of Exit Re-Entry Visa also helps users to get a query and get print of their visa validity. This service only for Exit and Re-Entry visa الاستعلام عن تأشيرة خروج وعودة. This visa is issued if a person wants to exit Saudi Arabia and then come back again within the validity of the Exit Re-Entry visa.
What is Exit Re-Entry Visa?
In Saudi Arabia expatriates workers are higher than their own nationals, to properly manage their visa and entry procedure the Exit Re-Entry visa has been issued by Jawazat. The visa is issued usually when 2 years contract is completed or on vacation leave after one year, this eliminated the need of reissuing of visa as the holder can easily re-enter Saudi Arabia on one visa. There are two types of exit Re-Entry visa Single Re-Entry and Multiple Re-Entry. Previously the visa system is manual and requires paperwork now ELM a digital media and online solution company has developed a system called muqeem.sa, which facilitates the user to get information related to their Exit-Re Entry visa.
To check Exit Re-Entry visa Visit. www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb
How to Check Exit Re-Entry on Muqeem.sa
The old procedure is now updated with a new interface known as Muqeem. This simply means a person who lives in a particular area or residence of that area. One of the main benefits of this new system is faster inquiry generation.
- In order to check the Validity of Visa Open Muqeem Service by ELM.
- Change the language from the top left corner to English.
- Select Checking Using Option – Iqama or Visa Number.
- Cross Match by Passport Number, Name, Date of Birth, Expiry Date, and visa Expiry Date.
- If you get Visa Status Expired in Red Color Box this means the visa is expired while Valid in Green Box means the visa is valid.
The service shows other information such as visa type, visa duration, outside/inside kingdom, visa issue date, return before date in hijri and date of birth.
- Renewal and Issuance services for all types of Jawazat Residence permit.
- Get Print, Cancel or Issue Single Exit Re-Entry Visa.
- Generate Final Exit Visa.
- Transfer of Sponsorship and Profession change facility.
- Take a print of the Residence Permit.
- Electronically generate form using Residence Number.
How to Check Exit Re-Entry on eserve.com.sa:
- First Visit the official website for checking of Exit Re-Entry Validity https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/.
- There two entry options.
- At first, you have to choose from iqama no, passport number, or Visa number.
- On the second box, you have to choose from IQAMA NUMBER or VISA NUMBER or PASSPORT NUMBER with NAME or DATE OF BIRTH with IQAMA EXPIRY DATE or VISA EXPIRY DATE.
- If the Nationality menu is not working you don’t have to do anything just go forward.
- Complete the code written in the image.
- At last click on View Button to show your Exit Re-Entry Visa Validity and other details.
- Take the print and keep it with yourself but it is not necessary now to keep the print with yourself as all process is now online. But must keep it for your own safety.
Mohammed aminu salifu
Just to confirm which countries can I use exit re entry visa multiple to travel without any problems issue in Saudi Arabia by my company