What to do when you lost your Passport/Visa in Saudi Arabia

lost-passport-in-saudi-arabiaFirst thing we can do when we lost our passport in Saudi Arabia is reporting it to local Police department but now expatriate could no longer report it to saudi police but instead file a report in Saudi Passport Department(Jawazat).
After reporting Passport department issue a confirmation letter that expats can contact to thier consulate or embassy for a replacement passport.
For applying report in Saudi Passport department expat must have to hire agent. Filing a report and confirmation letter is mandatory thing for issuing replacement passport.

Muhammad Ased who lost his passport told Arab News that procedure for filing a report and getting confirmation takes a long waiting. My employer hire agent for this purpose but still it is difficult to done this simple process.

Some other things which expatriates have to do for replacement of it passport that he/she may advertise for missing of passport in local newspaper. It is good to make copy of passport so that process become little bit easy or must take your original personal identity card.

Some of the expats abuse this procedure by giving fake report most of them are those persons who posses a canceled visa from western countries do this to get a new visa and fully new documents.