Omantel announced its international credit transfer years ago. Expatriates can now easily send credit to their loved ones by using Omantel international credit transfer which falls under Postpaid Baqati Plan. Prepaid Customers of Hayyak plan can also send credit to hayyak user but only within Oman. According to Omantel official website International credits can be transfer using Post Paid connection of Baqati Plan.
Omantel International Credit Transfer:
The process is simple you must have specific balance before starting this service. There are two ways to transfer the credit
Send SMS to 90020 containing the number to whom you want to send credit and follow the instructions below:
- Create SMS containing Number of receiver with country code(+,00) and send it to 90020.
- Enter the amount which you want to send to receiver
- A confirmation message is received form Omantel shows the successful transaction.
- Receiver also recieves the message containing detail of transaction
- Simply dial *404# code and run.
- Type the receiver mobile number with country code.
- Enter the amount which you want to send in Omani Rials.
- A confirmation message is received for Omantel shows the successful transaction.
- Receiver also receives the message containing detail of transaction
Tariff and Fees:
The service is provided by Omantel totally free of cost, only balance you send to reciver is deducted from your account.
You can send maximum of 25 omani rial credit to receiver. Some countries or their operators may not support than international credit transfer therefore the list is given on Omantel website from where you can check which operator is supported.
Here are some Most Used Countries while transferring of Credit