If you get charged with a traffic violation ticket and want to check your traffic violation in Qatar then follow the below procedure. Ministry of Interior(MOI) Qatar provides you with an easy way to check your violation and settle the traffic fine easily online by using Qatar’s official Hakoomi e-service. These services are provided by Qatar Government and you don’t need to pay anything it also gives you an idea about how Qatar authorities are modernizing their system to ensure hassle-free payments of all types of fines through Hakomi.
Check The List of 113 Traffic Violation and Their Fines in QAR
How to check your traffic violation and fine in Qatar
- Go to MOI Qatar Traffic Violations moi.qov.qa.
- Click on Traffic Violation.
- Where you can see a user interface in which you have to put your plate number and type of your vehicle.
- On top, you see the three different tabs ID Number, Company ID number, and Foreign Vehicles
- Now after entering your Plate number you see detail about violation such as description, time, date, and spot.
- Now click on “Settlement of Violation”.
- After that click traffic services, traffic violations.
- Log in with your smart card.
- Complete the payment process after that your traffic violation ticket will be removed.
If you want to pay your traffic violation ticket by hand than Go to the traffic department either at Madinat Khalifa or Airport. Go to the traffic police department near the airport as it was more convenient and speedy. You can find more traffic services provided by MOI Qatar by visiting MOI e-services for traffic violations.
How to Check Traffic Report Online:
Using the below guide Qatar residents and Expats can check Traffic Reports of Road accidents, Vehicle Repair Permits, and Vehicle Repair State reports.
- Visit Qatar MOI Portal here.
- Click on Traffic Report.
- Select Report Type, Incident Number, Driver QID or Plate Number.
- Enter the Vehicle Type.
- Click on Search
Leave a Reply