In this procedure, we will see a guide for Saudi Visit Visa Application also known as a tourist visa. These visas are only for tourism purposes and only specific countries can apply for a tourist visa. Saudi Arabia Relaxes many rules for tourists to boost the tourism industry in Saudi Arabia. 49 countries citizens can apply for Saudi Visa online using visa.visitsaudi.com online, the visa can be generated with 7 minutes or less. The list of all eligible countries is available on visa.visitsaudi.com also you can see the list of countries below.
Category B Countries:
Those countries which are not in the list are called category B, citizens of B Category can obtain a visa through Saudi Consulate or Saudi Embassy.
List of Countries Eligible to Apply for Saudi Visit/Tourist Visa Online
These 49 countries are called as Category A, allowed to obtain eVisa Online.
- North America Canada
- North America United States (US)
- Europe Switzerland
- Europe Ireland
- Europe Liechtenstein
- Europe Lithuania
- Europe Monaco
- Europe Andorra
- Europe Russia
- Europe Malta
- Europe Montenegro
- Europe San Marino
- Europe Ukraine
- Europe United Kingdom (UK)
- Europe Portugal
- Europe Poland
- Europe Austria
- Europe Belgium
- Europe Bulgaria
- Europe Romania
- Europe Slovakia
- Europe Croatia
- Europe Cyprus
- Europe Czech Republic
- Europe Spain
- Europe Sweden
- Europe Denmark
- Europe Estonia
- Europe Finland
- Europe Norway
- Europe Luxembourg
- Europe France
- Europe Germany
- Europe Greece
- Europe Slovenia
- Europe Holland
- Europe Hungary
- Europe Iceland
- Europe Italy
- Europe Latvia
- Asia Brunei
- Asia Japan
- Asia Singapore
- Asia Malaysia
- Asia South Korea
- Asia Kazakhstan
- Asia China (Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan)
- Oceania Australia
- Oceania New Zealand
Saudi Tourist Visa Application Requirements:
- Religion is not a requirement, any person can visit.
- Minimum Age Required is 18 Years.
- Kids or Underage application must come with Parent or Guardian.
- At the time of Visa Application, the passport must be valid for at least 6 months. Except for citizens of the USA, for whom an extended validity of 6 months after passport expiry is permissible for the application.
- Category A Visa applicants are not required to give return ticket, Hotel Booking Receipt, bank statement. While Category B Visa applicants required to submit these documents.
- Health Insurance Required Cover up to 100,000SAR.
- Visa fee is non-refundable
- Overstay Fine will be 100SAR per day.
Documents required by Category B Countries:
Submit the following documents to Saudi Consulate and Embassy.
Documents required to get a visa:
Proof of accommodation.
Proof of employment.
Supporting information include:
Saudi Visit/Tourist Visa Application Online:
- Open this link in new window visa.visitsaudi.com
- The window will load and shows various menus and options as well as list of eligible citizens. Press APPLY NOW button.
- First thing you need to do is to make a new account on visa.visitsaudi.com. The account is called and E-Visa Account.
- Fill the details with Passport Type, Nationality, and code in the box against them.
- The portal will ask following registration and personal details.
- First name
- Mobile Number
- Alternative Email
- Secret Question
- Create a New Password
- A verification code will be sent over to your email address
- Enter that code in the box
- After verification of code, a new window will open asks for Individuals or Groups traveling to Saudi Arabia
- From this step, you need to submit detail personal details including your photo and passport details.
Can I visit Saudi Arabia for medical treatment with a tourist visa?
The visa cannot be used for medical treatment
Can I apply for a tourist visa for Umrah / Hajj?
You can apply for Umrah on a tourist visa, but you cannot do Umrah during the Hajj season. To perform the Hajj, you must apply for a specific visa through the Ministry of Hajj.
Can I perform Umrah on a tourist visa as an unaccompanied Muslim woman?
Unaccompanied women are permitted to perform Umrah using a tourist visa, and no male Umrah escorts are required
What is the maximum period I can spend in the Kingdom as a tourist?
A tourist visa allows you to stay in Saudi Arabia for a maximum of 90 days per year. If you do not leave the Kingdom after the visa expires, you will be fined SAR 100 for each day you have exceeded your stay.
What are the documents required to obtain an e-Visa through the platform?
In order to be eligible for a tourist visa to enter Saudi Arabia, you must have a passport belonging to one of the 49 countries covered, and the passport must be valid for at least another 6 months, except for US citizens, who have a period of six months after the expiry Passport to apply for a visa
Is the religious side related to the visa application?
The religious side is not related when applying for a visit visa
Can I apply for a visa as a woman with no prospect?
Yes, there is no problem for women coming to Saudi Arabia unaccompanied.
What is the cost of obtaining a tourist visa to enter Saudi Arabia?
The cost of the visa is SAR 440 excluding VAT and transaction fees, detailed as follows:
– Visa fees 300 SAR
– Medical insurance fee of 140 SAR
– (excluding Gulf citizens who do not need a visit
Leave a Reply