Cancellation of Final Exit Visa of Family is the same as for worker/Expats. Of you take your family in Saudi Arabia on permanent visa than its means that you are a Sponsor of your family but most of the main things still done by your own sponsor. Same in case of final Exit if your job contract is ended and sponsor wants you to go on final Exit than its means than your family also must have to leave Saudi Arabia.
But if your mind is changed and now your sponsor doesn’t want you to exit from Saudi Arabia than you need to cancel final exit of your own and your family. if your family is on visit visa or permanent visa that it requires you to extend their visa also in order to stay within the kingdom.
Cancellation of Final Exit Visa:
- Visit the Al Jawazat Office in your city ask agents to give Final Exit Cancellation form(Arabic).
- This form must be signed by your Sponsor first.
- Your sponsor needs to write, sign and stamp the request letter of cancellation of Final exit Visa.
- The letter must be composed of all the required details.
- Attest this Letter from Kafeel Local COC Chamber of commerce
- While visiting the Jawazat Center, your sponsor company representative or Sponsor himself must go with you.
- Sometimes the iqama is about to expire it is good to renew iqama before canceling the final exit visa.
- Attach Following Items: 2 Passport sized photographs with white background.
Saudi Iqama Copy, Passport Copy, Attach a copy of the final exit visa.
- If the request is properly made by your sponsor it is easy to cancel final exit visa, you cannot easily cancel final exit by yourself.
Related: New Iqama Monthly fee
Documents Required: Passport. Visa page copy, Final Exit visa copy, iqama, Two white background photos.