Once passport of any country is expired than its means you have to renew it but good news for Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia that Pakistani embassy in Riyadh introduced an online integrated system to get appointment for renewal of Pakistan Passport. Population of Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia is always at peak due to large amount of employment opportunities So there is always a rush on the embassy of those Pakistanis having passport expired but to reduce this hassle embassy take a step and now Pakistanis book an advance appointment online to renew the Passport.
How to Book Advance Appointment Online:
- Open official website of Pakistani Embassy Riyadh http://pakembassyksa.com/
- Click on Advance Token at left side.
- This will move to Login Page. You have to create new account with your cnic number.
- Now again go to Advance Tickets and login with your username and password.
- After login a calendar is appear select date and time and fill the details of passport number, cnic number, email and profession.
- That all you book an Advance Token note the time, date and Token Number and visit embassy on scheduled time SEE below procedure for passport renewal.
How to Renew Pakistan Passport:
- Now you have Book online Advance Token Visit Riyadh Embassy or Pakistan Consulate Jeddah on exact time and date.
- Also you can take Token manually from the gate of Embassy usually at time of 12pm to 2pm.
- Visit embassy 1/2 hour before the time of appointment.
- Things your require to renew passport: Pakistani CNIC copy with original they dont want but it is always good to have.
Iqama(muqeem card) copy
Passport renewal fee
- Fee of Renewal is according to urgency and validity ask embassy person how much fee according to your requirement.
- Usually this procedure takes 1 hour.
- Once the procedure is completed Embassy send passport at home though aramex courier services. Must contact Aramex counter inside embassy for delivery fees. Delivery charges outside Riyadh were SAR 35 and inside Riyadh is SAR 30.