NIC National Information Center converting Manual SIM activation Service to online Absher Account which is called MOI Wathiq Service. The Wthiq is an Online SIM Authentication system which is integrated with your Absher MOI account. With this service anyone having SIM of Saudi Telecom Companies Like Mobily, STC or Zain can be able to Activate and Athenticate his SIM Online on Internet without goiing to any customer service center of any STC, ZAIN or Mobily. The wathiq service is applicable on both prepaid, postpaid SIMs as well as other Voice and INternet Data Sim.
Check MORE: Announcement of NEW Online System of SIM Activation in KSA
Today we Discuss only the main features of Wathiq Service. The procedure to activate sim using Wthiq service will be discussed on next post.
Features of Wathiq MOI:
- Wathiq is a online handy and hassle free service to Activate sims without going to customers center and standing in queues.
- The person who want to activate his SIM can done this by logging in his Absher Account after that Enter his SIM Number than select his mobile network to activate the SIM. If you have internet DATA SIM than enter the MSDN number to authenticate the SIM.
- Both Expats living in Saudi Arabia and Citizens of KSA can be able to use Wathiq Service.
- Each individual could be able to activate maximum 10 Prepaid SIM and there is no any limit on Postpaid Sims
- There is no limitation on which network sim you register but the company is must be registered with Saudi Government.
- After Following the procedure your Network Company send you a confirmation SMS if SIM activated successfully.