Ministry of interior introduced family visit visa e-services in 2014, Sponsor now see the status of their respective dependents online as well as renew family visit through MOI Absher service. The sponsor can see how much visit visa is against his iqama number, how much visit visa is going to expire, Total number of visit visa. Those with permanent family visit visas cannot extend their visa as well the have to pay separate dependent levy tax of each year. Visit Visa Extensions can now be done online using moi.gov.sa absher account.
Entending Visit visa is easy to process if done online but don’t rely on Jawazat branches as their procedure is manual and you need to stand in long queues in order to extend visit visa.
- First, open official Absher Account using http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/moi/eservices
- Now login with your username and password, due to 2 steps authentication, Absher ask you to enter PIN sent to you on the mobile number registered with Absher.
- Go to My Dashboard
- Under Visit Visas “Select More Details”
- Now Total Number of dependents will appear in a list with Extend Visa Button.
- Click on Extend Visa.
- Absher asks you to confirm and allow Extention, hit extend
- Your said visa will be extended print it for future reference or for a police check.
Fee for Visit Visa Extention
You need to pay Visit Visa Extention fee before starting this procedure, the confirmation message will only appear after payment of fee. The fee can be paid through online banking SADAD account or via ATM machines.