How to check view and print your Dubai Abu Dhabi Labour contract online from ministry of labour website mol.gov.ae. If you don’t have you labour contract and want to view copy of labour contract you can check it as well as print it via mol website. All worker officially allowed to see and must posses copy of labour contract but in case workers didn’t have contract and there is not option. The online facility helps you to get copy of labour contract. This allows employee to see what type of contract he have and other details such as grace period, Gratuity etc.
Complete Guide to View Online Labour Contract on MOL.GOV.AE
- Visit Official website of Ministry of Human Resource and Emiratisation enetwasal UAE which is: https://eservices.mohre.gov.ae/enetwasal/login.aspx?lang=eng in order to change language click on English at right upper corner.
- Now on left lower column of mol website several options were given click on labour Contract Information. New page will be open۔
- If employee is working in UAE and posses labour card than Select YES.
- A new page will be opened with empty fields enter all the details.
- . Now enter the details your Labour Card No. , Nationality, person Code, DOB. Click on NEXT. If the Contract is Approved from MOL click on View Approved Contract.
Person code can be obtained from your Employees Relation Officers, Sponsor or PRO.