In order to get permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia you have to book an appointment with Istiqdam in office. Many of expats were send back from jawazat office who were applied for Permanent family visa due to incomplete procedure one of them is not booking with istiqdam office.
Some tell us if you get online appointment of istqdam than you get your Permanent family visa in just 15 to 30 minutes. The process is very simple you just have to registered yourself with MoI Absher E-Services where you can easily apply for appointment and get your permanent family visa. The process of registering with MoI E-services is Here.
Those who make the account and for those who already have their own account now login to MoI Absher account and follow this procedure to get appointment with isdiqdam.
First Must What are the Documents and Forms required for Istiqdam Appointment
1. First open the MoI Absher E-services Website.
2. Login with your username and password which you give them during registration process.
3. Click on E-Services Tab at the top bottom of webpage.
4. Here in left side bar Select Expatriates Affairs.
5. After which a new menu opened at right side here click on “Book an appointment”.
6. Click on Proceed to Service
7. Now in this page you can see the list of old appointments as well you can book for a new appointment.
8. Now chose permanent family visa at that section. (You have to translate this in to English).
9. If you want to apply for new permanent family visa check the box named “Apply for the visit to the first degree relative” and choose you specific region it was must be in according to your iqama(muqeem card).
10. Click on next..After that you submit your appointment which was listed on the main section of your Istiqdam E-Service.
11. Just click on Select in actions menu now here the list of time and date were given choose any of them which was suitable for yours and click on Book.
12. At last you click on confirm appointment Detail and you have to take print of this appointment letter because it was part of your documents and token was also issued on this appointment letter.