Communications and Information technology Commission of Saudi Arabia previously was introduced many useful services for Saudi Residents such as checking Saudi Sims registered against each iqama which is also called Argami service. There are some other useful services that are unknown to many of residents. CITC gives the subscriber a ways to complain against service provider about the violation of consumer rights also they can register Saudi top-level domains and generate queries about wireless equipment licensing.
- Transaction inquires
- Coverage Services
- Domain Registration
- Web filtering
- Cyber Crime
The benefit of complaint section is that you can easily complaint against any person who are harassing you using messages, as well as if you are suspicious that someone is using your sim illegally CITC complaint cell will definitely help you in this regard.
How to Block or Report Sim Online in Saudi Arabia:
- Visit this link to open CITC complaints service.
- Click on complaint cell.
- After that new page will open click on Start Service.
- ON SUBMIT COMPLAINT select Cancelling Number and select its service provider.
- Must fill all the details carefully.
- Within the complaint information, must enter your complaint clearly as well as try to attach some proofs against that number.
- You will get Complaint number after submission makes sure to save it on your computer in notes.
In case your complaint take longer time, visit CITC again and escalate the complaint.