The Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage (SCTA) has published on its website the Saudi tourist visa application 19 violations and the fines that will be issued by the police after the violation. The list is for the public includes 19 offenses punishable by fines, the lowest is 50 riyals, and the highest 3,000 riyals.
Violations provided for in the Public Taste and Ethics Regulations include
- Wearing of inappropriate dress in public places
- Carry slogans, pictures or forms that are prejudicial, racist or symbolic, or which contribute to inciting strife, or promote pornography and contraband.
- Placing posters and distributing commercial leaflets in public places without a license,
- Setting fire to parks and public places in places other than those permitted, and uttering words or bringing an act in which they harm, intimidate or endanger the public.
- Other irregularities include abusive behavior involving sexual acts, raising the sound of music in residential neighborhoods, playing music during adhaan, praying, and dumping waste in places other than those designated for them.
The regulation also categorized bypassing waiting queues in public places other than the exempted cases determined by the concerned party to violate public taste, and the use of harmful lightings such as lasers and the like, to harm or harm the users or lead to scare them or endanger them.
The direct filming of persons without their permission or the filming of criminal, traffic or accidental incidents without the permission of the parties to the violation of public taste violations was also classified, which requires the perpetrators to pay a fine and delete and cancel their photographs.
The Public Taste Regulation categorized writing or drawing on transportation or on the walls of public places without a license as a punishable offense. Similarly, those who put expressions or images that provoke racism or pornography or abuse of drugs will be treated and promoted on transportation.
The list also includes occupying seats and facilities for the elderly and people with special needs and overcoming barriers to access to public places.
The regulations concerning the mechanism of application of the public taste and ethics regulation stipulated that each person affected by any of the violations stated in the lawsuit may claim his own right.
Leave a Reply