After getting family visit visa by following the long procedure every expat want to extend this visa so that their family stay in Saudi Arabia for long time. As your family on visit visa so they are on temporary stay they go back to home after 30 days when their visa is expired. Any expat not want their family to go home back can extend the visa of their family but for this there were some rules of extension first we discuss those regulations than we check out two procedure of visit visa extension.
Rules and Regulations of Extension of Visa:
- Visit visa issued for 30 days time period can be extended up to 5 time for 30 days time period for each. For every extension you can extend visa for 30 days. By this your family can staty up to 180 days.
- You can can extend visa only before one week or 7 days before expiry of Visit Visa.
- Extension can be halted in case of any criminal investigation, unpaid loan, unpaid traffic violations.
1. Procedure to Extend Visit Visa:
Original and copy of Passport also Visa
Original and copy of Muqeem Card/ iqama
Passport Size photograph
Passport Extension Form
Renewal Fee: 100SR fee
Take all above Documents and Pay fee from bank account or visit Jawazat office to pay your fee where find any typing agent to fill your Application form they take 10 to 20 SAR. Submit the form and extend family visit visa period.
For Dammam and Khobar: The can get Online Token for Jawazat Office Get Visit Here:
2. Procedure to Extend Visit Visa Online:
- Login to your Absher Online Account on Moi og you don’t have account on MOI than visit this to register new account.
- Pay 100Sr for the visa extension fee under you iqama from your online banking account
- After login to you Absher account check funds under your iqama.
- Than click on E-Services Tab.
- From sidebar you can see extend Visit Visa Click on it
- Confirm to extend your visit visa after which you see the message of successfully extend your visa of family.