Bahrain E-Government is initiative to provide Bahrain Residents, Citizen and GCC Residents to various service electronically. Many people especially expatriate may don’t know much about these e-service which is best option to make your life hassle free while accessing government services. The e-government Bahrain portal begins its journey when the Information & eGovernment Authority established in 2007 by royal decree.
The Information & eGovernment Authority provide services and performs tasks related to IT and date programs, providing e-services, linking of communication between gov departments, establishing channels for e-services, providing IT support to government org.
Well Information & eGovernment Authority is one the successful programs in country and making the life of expats, residents and GCC residents easy. Following services are provided to those who make E-Key Account on Bahrain E-government services Portal:
Business and Trade
Health, Safety and Environment
Housing and Property
Legislation and Courts
Locations and Maps
Religion(Hajj and Umrah)
Tourism and Events
Transport and Traffic(Check Traffic Violations, Driving license Related services)
Utilities and Infrastructure(Pay Bills Gas, electricity)
How to make Bahain e-Key Account:
- Get all the above services just by making one account, complete transactions and pay bills. You can access e-services account on Bahrain.bh, Apps, Kiosks machines and service centers.
- Visit www.bahrain.bh and click on New User: To set-up e-Key account enter the all required information
- If you are an expatriate select Bahrain Resident or Citizen. Fill all the field, personal number, Names, Id card expiry, given your mobile number and enter verification code. To Find the Block Number Visit Bahrain Municipal Map and Find your Block Number where you live.
- You will receive a sms with verification to make new e-key account.
- Make Password
- Now login to your e-key account using your ID card Number and password.
Note: For Making account GCC Residents have to complete the procedure and verfiy personal information by calling National Contact Center on 80008001 or visit nearest service center.
The account on Bahrain.bh provides you lot of essential e-service which make your life easy in Bahrain. If you didn’t understand anything above not hesitate to comment below or message us on our facebook page:
Must Join Bahrain Expatriates Community