BLS International Services is well-known among Indians for their Passport Renewal services; if you have the opportunity to visit their Deira Office in Dubai, the team of professionals will walk you through the entire process and figure out what information you need to provide for passport renewal as well as other services related to visas and Indian passports. They also assisted my friend Sumeer, who lost his passport in Dubai Mall, by contacting Dubai Mall’s official security center, which we had already attempted, but their contact in Dubai Mall is more cooperative and truly attempts to locate the lost passport.
BLS International service is one of the most trusted service providers and does a great job in handing out consulate and embassy-related services to their clients. Not only do Indian Consulates and Embassies have an administrative partnership with BLS, but many countries’ Diplomatic Missions also have direct contact with BLS services. My wife recommended BLS services. Previously, I went to the Indian Embassy Abu Dhabi for passport renewal, but the experience was really bad: there are long lines, everyone just wants to renew their own passport and doesn’t care about others, and even people who have contacts within the embassy just go to the office. Although staff at the embassy do their best to help each and everyone, many people are stuck in the UAE due to the pandemic, which also put huge pressure on embassy staff to answer questions on the phone, so you need to visit the Embassy physically. BLS International expedites all of these procedures, especially when applying for other services such as obtaining a new passport for a newborn, correcting errors in a passport, and replacing a damaged or lost passport.
How to Get an Appointment at BLS International
General Guidelines for Passport Renewal:
- Passport renewal can be done within 1 year. Mine is just expiring in 7 months and I need to visit the UK next month, so it is better to renew my passport first.
- If you want to correct any mistake in your passport or to change something, you need to reissue a new passport.
- For a late renewal, for example, renewal of a passport after 6 months, you need to fill in the Sworn Affidavit and give the reason for late renewal.
- Including minors and newborn babies, they need to have a physical presence at the time of application.
- Use Dark Ballpoint or Pointer for filling in the application and signature.
- Infants minors or illiterate can use a thumb impression instead of a signature.
This is pretty much what I can write now there are many things that might be required for utilizing Miscellaneous Service, for passport renewal most of the thing is pretty simple.
BLS mentioned on their website about application for new passport you must need to fill online passport application at Passport SEVA Indian Embassy and take print of that application which then can be sumbitted along with other documents at BLS centers.
BLS Passport Tracking
How to get the status of your passport renewal? Where is my new passport? These are common questions asked by BLS Passport Service. They mention their website on the Application receipt clearly from where you can track your passport, but many Indians can’t just write that website on their browser, they directly search for BLS Tracking. I also tracked my passport, which really provides fast and correct information. When I checked to see if my passport was in the embassy, it was processed for dispatch the next day, and I received my passport on the third day.Recently, I also tracked the status of my friend’s passport, which also remains smooth.
- Visit the page: blsindiavisa-uae.com/passport/passport-track-your-passport.php
- Which directly lands on Tracking Page.
- Select your Application type.
- Enter Passport Application Reference Number.
Passport Services Fees at BLS International
Here are the fees I captured at the time of my visit, these are from 2020 so if the fees are revised by BLS must comment below so that i can update them.