If your profession is an engineer than like every other engineer you should have to get register with Saudi Council of Engineers. After getting registration from Council than you will be eligible to work as Engineer in Saudi Arabia and you can also bring your family in Saudi Arabia and get many more benefits due to this registration. See List of how many types of engineers are eligible for family visa. Moreever you get more rights on such kind of profession also it is illegal to work on any other profession you must have orginal profession written on muqeem card. Some of the benefits provided to professional engineer are shown below:
On-Arrival Visa at UAE Airports
On-Arrival visa for Qatar
Step 1: Attested Degrees from Saudi Cultural Office and Embassy from origin country.
Step 2: Get an Employment letter to attest from the Chamber of commerce.
Step 3: Signed Authorization letter.
Step 5: Visit saudieng.sa
Step 6: Create a New User and Select Engineer as a profession
Step 7: Activate Account
Step 8: Now Complete all the steps and Hit Next
Step 9: Upload Attachments
Step 10:Pay Fee and get SCE registration number
The procedure of Registration at Saudi Council of Engineers:
The attested degrees are required for registration:
All of your degrees attested from the Saudi Embassy and Cultural office from your home country where you achieve those degrees.
- After attestation, you have to translate them into the Arabic language from a certified translator
- If you are currently working in Saudi Arabia than ask your employer to make a request letter for change in the profession and attest the letter from the chamber of commerce where your employer is registered. This letter enclosed with your monthly gross salary, name as per Id card, joining date, Muqeem card number.
- Now Open the website of the Saudi engineering council and register for new users and then log in to complete the registration process.
- Select Engineer as a membership classification.
- Open email inbox and activate SCE Account.
- Now Complete each step, Iqama Details, Education, Registration Year and Upload Attachments.
- Scan and copy all of the documents shown below:
Copy of Muqeem Card(Iqama)
Copy of Engineering Degree Certificates attested by the Saudi Embassy in your country
Engineering grade sheet/Mark Sheets
Copy of Passport
Latest Photo (200X200 pixels)
- After this they give you a Registration Number note this number and do not forget this number.
- After 3 days personally, go to the Saudi Engineers Council local office and wait for your turn after that gave them “Registration Number” which you note down before.
- If the information provided by you online is correctly submitted they ask you to pay SAR 1300 and gave you a Saudi Council registration letter.
- If you want to change the profession written on your Iqama card than ask them so that they give you a Profession Change Letter.
- Now you are registered with the Saudi Council of engineers take both letters and gave them to your sponsor and they take care of change of profession on your Iqama card.
Note: Please be sure that before registration all of your documents are correct and validated as in case of any error you have to complete the whole procedure again. Or in case of any type of misconception in the above points must aware of us by commenting below.