If your profession is an engineer than like every other engineer you should have to get register with Saudi Council of Engineers. After getting registration from Council than you will be eligible to work as Engineer in Saudi Arabia and you can also bring your family in Saudi Arabia and get many more benefits due to this registration. See List of how many types of engineers are eligible for family visa. Moreever you get more rights on such kind of profession also it is illegal to work on any other profession you must have orginal profession written on muqeem card. Some of the benefits provided to professional engineer are shown below:
- Procedure of Registration at Saudi Council of Engineers:
The attested degrees are required for registration:
All of your degrees attested from Saudi Embassy and Cultural office from you home country where you achieve those degrees. See The process of attestation.
- After attestation you have to translate them in to Arabic language from certified translator
- If you are currently working in Saudi Arabia than ask your employer to make request letter for change in profession and attest the letter from chamber of commerce where your employer is registered. This letter enclosed with your monthly gross salary, name as per Id card, joining date, Muqeem card number.
- Now Open the website of Saudi engineering council and register for new user and than login to complete the registration process. Upload all of below documents select your appropriate e-service and submit all of your details
- Scan and copy all of the documents shown below:
Copy of Muqeem Card(Iqama)
Copy of Engineering Degree Certificates attested by the Saudi Embassy in your country
Engineering grade sheet/Mark Sheets
Copy of Passport
Latest Photo (200X200 pixels)
- After this they give you a Registration Number note this number and do not forget this number.
- After 3 days personally go to the Saudi Engineers Council local office and wait for your turn after that gave them “Registration Number” which you note down before.
- If information provided by you at online is correctly submitted they ask you to pay SAR 1300 and gave you a Saudi Council registration letter.
- If you want to change the profession written on your muqeem card than ask them so that they give you a Profession Change Letter.
- Now you are registered with Saudi Council of engineers take both of letters and gave them to your sponsor and they take care of change of profession on your muqeem card.
Note: Please be sure that before registration all of your documents are correct and validated as in case of any error you have to complete the whole procedure again. Or in case of any type of misconception in above points must aware us by commenting below.