Oman has rich and diverse lands with amazing contrast of its culture which make him attractive to visitors from all around the world, due to huge boost in tourism industry Oman Air Traffic will expected to grow by 40 percent by 2019. There is immense need of new low cost budget airline and the first step taken by Salam Air which now Sultanate first low cost budget airlines started its operation from Muscat-Salalah flights.
Salam Air is owned by the Muscat National Development and Investment Company and first as announced in October 2016 Salam Air already developed all the basic structure of flight industry. Salam Air website provides fully functional and well-integrated online services to its Customers. Customers can book their flight online,manage and check the status of their flights.
Salam Air is expected to widen their destination to Jeddah, Medina, Multan, Sialkot, and Karachi.
Book Online SalamAir Flight:
- Visit SalamAir official Ticket Booking and Management Portal at ibe.salamair.com.
- Click on Book Now and Selection flight type one way or round trip, destinations, arrival, no of passengers.
- Click on Find Flights to Move in to next Step.
- Select you Date of Travel, Select Timetable from Light, Friendly and Flexi. Taking friendly will give passenger 7 kg luggage, changing flight before 3 hours and cannot be cancelled or refund.
- Enter Passenger Information, and select additional paid services if you want to buy.
- After that click on Continue and go to Seat Selection, Pay the ticket prize online or at Airport counter of SalamAir.