Those Philippine citizens or Filipinos living in UAE, Dubai having passport that expired soon and don’t knows the procedure of online appointment for passport renewal from Philippine embassy than this post will help you. Also after following this procedure you will also be able to upgrade you passport to new e-passport. Always sure about passport expiry date and don’t be late to renew it as this can affects you while travelling from Dubai.
It is better to take care of passport expiry as the process of renewal is long and you must have to apply for appointment of renewal as soon as possible in case of forgotten it may cost you travel ban as well as many other troubles.
Philippine consulate General(PCG) is only responsible office where Filipinos can get their passport renew for this you have to visit the consulate office but first appointment for renewal is necessary we i’ll cover all aspects of passport renewal as well as how to obtain new Philippine passport from consulate.
Compete Procedure to Apply Renewal of Philippine passport in Dubai:
What things need at Consulate:
Bring following documents with yourself:
Fee of 250 AED in Cash
Old Passport Photocopy of Personal information page
Photocopy of Visa Page
The whole process of renewal application can take 2 to 3 hours if you already book appointment online otherwise you have to wait for your turn to fill the application. Other thing like bio-metric verification, photographs were taken by staff.
First step is to book advance appointment at Consulate otherwise you have to wait in queues:
- Visit the official website of Philippine consulate Dubai http://dubaipcg.checkappointments.com. To schedule appointment date and time it is mandatory to Register with your email and passport. After that login with password and Email.
- Check available date and times and book appointment after 10 to 15 days as there is already hundred of people booked online.
- Now write appointment date and time on some paper and visit consulate with original passport.
- Fill e-passport application form
- Go to passport processing area to give the application and on cashier counter pay fee of 250AED.
- Than proceed to passport information collection area where they obtained all personal information which in future writtein in your new passport.
- They tell a date on which the new passport is ready for collection
How to Collect New e-passport:
New passport can take up to 3 to 4 week to complete so be patent and not contact consulate again and again just wait or check the status of passport application from consulate . For your ease I’ll publish the process of status check online in future posts. When the passport is ready collect from consulate.
PCG Dubai Address and Timings:
35 Beirut St., Extension 2,
Al Qusais 3
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Official Website: www.dubaipcg.dfa.gov.ph
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/www.dubaipcg.dfa.gov.ph
Open days Sun to thur (Except Holidays)
8am to 12 Morning Timming
12 to 1pm Lunch time break
1pm to 5pm Afternoon Timming
4pm Cashier Counter Closed