Civil Id shows some major identification and personal information of any individual living in Kuwait. After getting Permanent Residency permit anyone have to apply for Kuwait Civil ID within 30 days. The minimum time takes for making Kuwait civil ID is 10 days. After than you can enjoy all the benefits such opening bank account, family benefits, buy cars, making of license. Let fo through summary of procedure of receiving Civil ID in Kuwait.
Once any person get residence permit in Kuwait he/she will be eligible to apply for new ID of Kuwait. Civil ID were managed and issued by by PACI Public Authority for Civil Information. Following things were written in Civil ID:
holder’s civil number
date of birth
blood group type
type of visa
expiry date of the card
Civil Id number is most important information which requires for completeion of many major procedure. This numbers remain same whenever you visit Kuwait after leaving. Other things like you transfer your sponsorship you have to amend the name on ID card also or after expiry you have to renew it.
Let Start the Procedure of Registration Of Civil ID:
Work Permit Copy
Passport Copy with all personal info and copy of page with residence Stamp
If born in Kuwait Provide Birth Certificate
Valid Address Proof if rental provide rental agreement copy
Blood Group Tests Copy
Letter of Request Signed and stamped by Sponsor
4 Photographs with blue background with glasses
How to Apply For Kuwait Civil ID:
1. Take copies of your House Address Proof, Rental Agreement, Passport as stated above, Work Permit Copy, and letter from sponsor.
2. Now collect and check all of your documents and visit Typing Center of PACI offices and Get Civil ID application Form of 500 fills fees.
3. Now ask the agent to fill the application for this he take 500 fills more.
4. After completion of Application Form take it to any near diagnostic center or Hospitals and test your Blood Group they put a stamp on your application. Fee 3kd to 5kd.
5. Now assemble all documents with application form in envelope put 4 photographs in Envelop also.
6. Its is now time to submit these all things to PACI offices.
7. Try to visit the PACI office as early as possible usually before 7 am otherwise you have to wait in long queues.
8. On your turn submit you documents after than they validate and enter your information in their computer.
9. The average time for processing you civil ID is 2 week.
10. To check your Civil ID application Status Online visit this Article. Check MOI Civil ID Status Online
11. When you see that your ID is approved and Ready to collect Visit PACI office Pay fee 2kd and get your new Kuwaiti Civil ID.