Using Network services in Saudi Arabia and didn’t satisfy with them than you could change the network without losing your number. Either you want to move from STC to Mobily, Zain to Friendi, Zain to STC, STC to friendi and vise versa. Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) allows subscribers of networks to change their company without changing their number. The process of changing network is called Mobile number Portability.
Procedure to Change Network in Saudi Arabia without losing Number:
It is clear that those who want to change their network to new one can buy a sim of new network but this guide is only meant for subscribers who want to change network company without changing the number.
- To making the guide more understandable I am assuming that you are changing sim from STC to Mobily.
- Make sure that the Sim is on your for which you are transferring network
- Check the balance in the SIM and if the SIM is post paid make sure to use pay all the due.
- Must read the whole details of packages of calls, internet and sms before moving to new network
- As we are assuming that we are moving to mobily so you have to visit Mobily nearest customer care branch or office. Take Original Iqama and Sim with yourself.
- CSR at office will give you a form to sign from which you agreeing their terms and conditions to change the network.
- The agent may ask you the package or gives you the options which you want to activate on New SIM.
- After successful submission it take almost 8 to 24 hours for your new sim to be run. In that time you can use your old sim but after your new sim signals activated your old sim will deducted from signals.