Complete online procedure of checking validity and status of your exit re-entry visa or final visa of Saudi Arabia. Find out how to get print of you exit re-entry visa after status check in Saudi Arabia. The visa validity services were provided by ELM and muqeem. They put all of information on one e-serve website where any expat find about their exit re-entry visa just by putting two exact value of values match by you information in eserve database the information will be displayed after submitting.
How to Check and Print Exit/Re-entry Saudi Arabia:
- Got to the website developed by ELM and Muqeem here.
- Now Enter the exact value either iqama no, passport number or Visa number
- On second option put another value which was best known to you. IQAMA NUMBER or VISA NUMBER or PASSPORT NUMBER with NAME or DATE OF BIRTH with IQAMA EXPIRY DATE or VISA EXPIRY DATE
- No need to enter your Nationality just go forward.
- After entering exact value shown in captcha image click on Check button.
- Now after clicking on View button you desired information with you full name shown at top will be shown.
- Print this information and must take them with yourself when you come back to Saudi Arabia and if immigration department ask for this print then must give them your printed copy.
As now most of visa and passport things are converted towards online e-systems it is not required to take print of the information you get after checking your exit re-entry visa but its always good to take the print out of the information as it is important and you need this in many situations also you must remind these all points whenever any official person ask then it is easy to tell them. You can also check your dependents, family and own exit re-entry visa at MOI website by going to eservices tab.