Saudi Iqama holders can check their iqama expiry date online using Ministry of interior e-services, as many of iqamas now expiry date is replaced with issued date, the only way to check iqama using MOI website.
The first way to check iqama is visiting the MOI website link directly.
- Visit this official link to specified page.
- Enter iqama number that is written on muqeem card.
- Type in the captcha code
- Click on View Button.
The second way is to find the specific page and than start inquiring about iqama expiry date.
- Go to moi.gov.sa Ministry of Interior Official website.
- Change the language to English from upper left side.
- Hover on Electronic Enquiries at menu
- Than click on Query Iqama Expiry
- In new page enter iqama number and image code
- At Last click on view button to see iqama expiry date